Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh ma gawd

So, I leave for Hungary tomorrow and I'm so freaked out I can't sleep. I tossed and turned for hours, finally giving up. I made a pot of coffee and tweeked my presentation for the Hungarian Multicultural Center.

And what is this presentation about?

Me! And more about me! And then about how AWESOME I am!

I've packed my suitcase. It's hard packing for three weeks in one suitcase. Plus, I'm bringing my big Bogen tripod, a Canon GL-1, my digital camera and of course, Nessie, my MacBookPro.

Ah, you're probably thinking, she's going to run out of money isn't she? Well, yes, I most likely will. Truth be told, I already have. If you've helped out with a donation, thanks a million. If not, well, here's your chance! Anytime is fine...money never goes out of style! But begging on the streets of Budapest, not cool.

Click here to donate and I'll send you a postcard and thank you at the Oscars!

No comments: