Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tetanus




Someone please! Bring me a rusty nail to step on!

I need to feel good, someway, about the VCU/State of Virginia sanctioned tetanus shot I had to get yesterday. I didn't sleep at all last night, because every time my left arm even bumped the pillow I would yelp in pain. Toss and turn, OUCH, toss and turn, FUCK! I awoke this morning groggy and feeling like I had been hit by a truck. Looked that way too. Christian had to do up my bra because I couldn't reach around to my back. It was excruciatingly painful to even put on a shirt. Four motrin later I started to feel better, at about 4 pm today after my GTA work required me to run my ass off on production day. I still can't fully lift my arm and there's a giant lump in it that is totally solid. Solid like a rock. Solid Gold.

And they drew THREE vials of blood to test me for a MMR vaccine. Brutality, I tell you.

Again, a board with rusty nails would be really great for mental health right about now. Or just a Rusty Nail with Dewars will do.

No comments: